A beautiful low sheen durable brush on finish, the look of wax without all the work.
Liquid Patina is a transfer medium, Top Coat & Decoupage medium as well! Use liquid patina instead of wax for a simple, durable finish for indoors & outside!
1. Allow DIY Paint to dry for 24 hours to ensure it is set before applying DIY Liquid Patina.
2. Pour a small amount directly onto your dry surface, and use a rag, sponge, or paintbrush to apply an even coat to the entire surface.
1. Work in small sections to avoid a patchy finish.
2. Apply a second coat to minimize brush strokes.
3. Use as glue and sealer for decoupage projects.
DO NOT FREEZE!